RHS Garden Wisley is a paradise spread across 240 acres in Surrey. And if that wasn’t enough, it’s a food heaven too.
Since 2007, we've been serving up a wide variety of food and drink to visitors throughout these beautiful grounds. This includes the restaurants, cafés and private events.
Our restaurant and retail outlets are lively, busy places where customers can refuel whilst soaking up the atmosphere of the tranquil beauty of the gardens. You will be joining a big hearted, energetic, talented team managed by our contract catering group, ‘Company of Cooks’, who will be on hand to support you from your first day and provide any training you require. Great benefits provided.
Location: RHS Wisley, GU23 6QS
Working pattern: 5 out of 7, shift patterns predominately 9am - 6pm (with some evenings in light of events)
Rate of pay: £12.50 per hour
You will be..
• Washing, peeling, and preparing food ingredients
• Using equipment such as mixers, special knives, and cutters
• Reviewing kitchen inventory and determining what items are needed
• Unloading fresh supplies and organising the stockroom
• Checking sell-by dates and rotating food stock
• Cleaning kitchen appliances, ovens, dishes, and pans
• Observing cooking times and correct temperatures
What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO
For more information, email: email@example.com