RHS Garden Wisley is a paradise spread across 240 acres in Surrey. And if that wasn’t enough, it’s a food heaven too.
Since 2007, we've been serving up a wide variety of food and drink to visitors throughout these beautiful grounds. This includes the restaurants, cafés and private events.
Our restaurant and retail outlets are lively, busy places where customers can refuel whilst soaking up the atmosphere of the tranquil beauty of the gardens. You will be joining a big hearted, energetic, talented team managed by our contract catering group, ‘Company of Cooks’, who will be on hand to support you from your first day and provide any training you require. Great benefits provided.
For more information on Garden Wisley visit
Location: RHS Wisley, GU23 6QS
Working patterns: 5 out of 7, predominately 7am - 4pm (however this may include occasional evenings in light of Events)
Rate of pay: £13.50 per hour
Roles & responsibilities
• Weighing and measuring ingredients for the preparation of baked, cakes and sweet treats
• Preparing general fancies, pastries and cakes in preperation for sale
• Baking items in oven (electric, gas or wood-fired)
• Monitoring oven temperature, humidity, and baking times
• Complying with food hygiene and safety requirements
What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.
A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident
For more information, email: email@example.com